You may have made New Year’s resolutions for yourself but have you thought about resolutions for your business?
We recommend the following:
- A fresh new year is the perfect excuse for a clear out of unpaid debts and to put good habits in place for preventing bad debts in future. Pick up the telephone, or if you prefer send a polite email, and if this doesn’t work then we are here to help.
- If you have any niggles or issues that have been put on the back burner deal with these head on in the New Year to avoid potential disputes arising or becoming more complex.
- Review your terms and conditions and client contracts to make sure they are still the right fit for your business. Do this early and you will start the year on the right foot.
- Start as you mean to go on and make a note of any big projects or changes coming up. Pencil dates in with plenty of notice so you aren’t trying to rush with the risk that things are overlooked or missed.
- Your business is only as good as the people in it. Make sure you look after your health and wellbeing, and that of the rest of your team, to remain productive for the rest of the year.
If you need help with putting any of these resolutions in place we are here to help, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org